Thread: Confess here
View Single Post
      06-14-2016, 11:51 AM   #343
EALm4
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: SO 16' M4

Back in college I slept with one of a slight acquaintance's girl friend. It was on a long light of drinking and I had to shit at Waffle House while the group I was with was eating.

Went back to her dorm apartment and she rode me on the edge of her bed that had a VERY nice WHITE down comforter. After she was done and we were going to switch and get more on top of the bed... after she moved and I got up, I noticed there was a HUGE skid mark on the edge of the bed. I guess I didnt wipe my ass that good or barely at all.

So I threw the comforter pretty much all the way to the side and partially off the bed and we did our thing. After she wanted me to stay so I grabbed the comforter and flipped it over so the skid mark wasnt on top (there was another layer of sheets between us and the comforter). I panicked a bit because I didnt want her to make her bed the next day and notice a huge shit stain at the foot of the bed. Sooo I flipped the comforter over. It's all I could think of.

Well the next morning she's up first and wakes me up. I get dressed and we part ways. We never hooked up again and I saw her at a bunch of parties but always in the back of the mind wondered how long it took for her to see it. Did she think it was hers? Did she tell all her friends (probably)?
Appreciate 5