View Single Post
      08-18-2021, 05:17 PM   #535
ol doc gully
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E90 M3, 72 240Z, tacorunner

Looks a lot better in that blue (couldn't see any of those great body lines on the yellow they've been using??).

I'll mostly reserve judgement until I see one on the road and hear from people driving it on track etc; but generally it still feels like a facelifted 370Z with a parts bin engine (granted, well face lifted and a well chosen parts bin engine).

I also like/prefer older analog cars so maybe I should be thankful for the (predicted) old bones? I think I also just was very underwhelmed driving the 370Z and this just reminds me too much of that. What I really want is for them to take that chassis design up a notch to the level of driving dynamics/experience of the BRZ or M2.

I also point blank have zero interest in a sports car without a manual transmission, so I would be willing to stifle all of my criticisms for the fact that it comes with one. And for that reason as well, the supra is entirely unable to compete with this in my mind.

I don't know. I guess I'm very confused about how I feel about this car. I'll bring it up with my therapist and get back to you guys

Last edited by ol doc gully; 08-18-2021 at 05:23 PM..
Appreciate 0