View Single Post
      04-03-2024, 10:30 PM   #1
caspernetherlands
Rep
Drives: BMW 440i F36

Christmas tree lights on after center console replacement

So I changed the center console wood trim to a new carbon fiber trim the other day in my 2016 F06 650i GC, and while changing it I had to remove the sport mode and camera connectors. As well as I the parking break connector. When I removed the parking break I started getting an error because my dumb ass forgot to remove the battery terminal before starting work. I always remove it but that day I missed it somehow. I put everything back together and took it apart again because I couldn’t get the center piece in. When I turned on the car after I mounted everything in its place, I started getting all sorts lights on my dash, see attached for all lights.

1. Chassis stabilization
2. Parking break
3. Collision warning
3. Pedestrian warning

So far I have recalibrated SAS, cleared all error codes one by one and after I drive for a few mins all lights come back. The OBD2 I used is Ancel BM700 (idk if this is any good). I plan to take my center console apart again and make sure connections are firm, but would you guys have any other recommendations on what I should consider in addition?

Thank you in advance!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0