View Single Post
      04-17-2021, 08:31 AM   #45
yco
i'm just saying
Rep
Drives: E71 X6M '10 (sold)

again and again out of nowhere performance from Lewis.. well done again and again!

tomorrow the race will be interesting..

unlucky for Norris he was extracting every drop of performance of that McLaren.. i was waiting for this season to see McLarens like this again.. Lando could have started on P3 tomorrow but such an unlucky moment for him.. but tomorrow both McLarens will be strong.. and i guess Ric is still not comfortable in his car.. wasnt expecting that but he ll recover im sure..

well done to Checo!!!
only his 2nd race in Red Bull he outqualifies Max.. such a great come back after a low Q2 session well done!

Alonso.. ouch.. Ocon was almost like 0.5s faster than Alonso.. i dont think he can handle few more results like this..

and Leclerc..
again and again this guy carried his car to the best place ever possible.. while Sainz knocked out he was quite far off.. such a golden talent he is..

tomorrow a lot of cars will start on soft tires.. Perez will try to overtake Ham before first corner.. i hope it wont get messy.. and since Bottas is behind as well.. tomorrow's race will be very interesting!
tdott3941.00
5.M0NSTER3353.50
MKSixer34184.50