View Single Post
      03-28-2021, 12:25 PM   #48
yco
i'm just saying
Rep
Drives: E71 X6M '10 (sold)

another win for Lewis in a slower car just like he ​did in the past many times.. this shows again and again he s just not the car..

Bottas was nowhere all race in the very same car.. grats for Lewis and appreciate for the emotions Lewis brings us through TV.. they were very special laps up there!

it was looking hopeless right after Lewis went wide but he managed to put things together back again drove like he shows why he has 7 championships.. epic race.. i was so nervous in last 4-5 laps and had the same reaction just like Toto did at the end..

so with the same approach Perez was sabotaged today.. even twice.. a broken car and a slow pitstop.. but he wasnt.. its racing..
well done to Perez.. he finished the highest place he could able to realistically..

Max was looking so strong all weekend considering he took the pole by more than 0.3s.. but i guess he got a message directly to his heart that Lewis is one of the best in history straight away.. right at the fighting ground.. even while talking he struggled.. i guess he ll mature further after this race.. well done to RB as well..

McLarens.. i was waiting for this race more than a year and predicted such performance from them long ago.. Norris was looking superior over Ricciardo which is pretty cool.. such a talented young man he is.. i believe McLaren will be better in different tracks than here..

Leclerc.. such a great battle he had with Norris.. top-notch driving both from Lec and Nor .. outperforming his car.. well done!

Mazepin.. he ll cause some problems this year i believe..

actually even i never been a Vettel fan.. i felt sorry for him today.. penalty for ignoring double yellows in quali causing penalty and that crash he had.. it was all his fault.. even said Ocon was moving.. wow.. Vettel was moving.. not looking faster than Stroll and its really not good for him.. he still have some fire inside but i guess this will be his last season..

for what i see after first race..

Merc' is slower for sure but they ll be better in other tracks along with McLaren.. RB had a positive vibe before the race.. its been hit now but they wont give up surely..

PS: while Horner was celebrating when Max overtook Lewis from outside of the track.. Newey wasnt.. i guess he knew it wasnt legit right after that moment past..

superb way to start a new F1 year!!

Steeler2427.50
fanatic11018.50
MKSixer34173.50
rcracin1242.50
inTgr8r2425.50
5.M0NSTER3353.50