Thread: Confess here
View Single Post
      10-03-2019, 10:57 AM   #2238
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

So our Manufacturing Manager who I have posted about numerous times on here (clueless) wanted to brag quite a bit yesterday morning about his new "used" SUV. that he picked up this past weekend.

I don't have Social Media, but someone at work showed me where he posted a pic of him and his wife standing in front of it holding glasses of wine on I guess his FB feed. Looked like that old show "Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous".

Now I might feel bad about this, but he plays jokes on people all the time which he thinks is funny. So I don't feel bad at all.

But yesterday afternoon, I had a few of my guys sneak out in the front parking lot and "zip-tie" his front and rear axles with 18" zip-ties.

Came in this morning to see the car moved about 30 ft in the parking lot...and abandoned. The operations VP who could barely keep the secret said he watched him pull forward...stop...pull forward again...then stop and park it.

20 minutes later, his wife showed up to get him. Now this guy has no mechanical sense at all...and basically not a lot of common sense.

I asked him in this morning's meeting if he switched up parking spaces as he is anal about parking in the same spot. He said that something was wrong with his car, and he was probably going to get it towed at lunch.

I finally broke down and said...let me have one of my guys look at it first. My guy didn't mention the zip-ties, and just said he found some "brush" under the car. So this guy now thinks he had got some debris stuck up in the undercarriage from some road construction he had driven through.

There...I had to tell someone.