United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 650i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdubq View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RxRyanM View Post
Finally got rid of those ugly chrome grilles and replaced with some much better looking black ones. Also blacked out the emblems and removed the front plate holder. That left some holes, but they're much less noticeable than the frame.

Had a question for everyone too - which spoiler do you prefer, this one or this one?
I’m not much of a spoiler guy, so I’ll let others weigh in on that... BUT, if you ever decide to address the license-plate holes, I have a recommendation there: Bumper Plugs! https://www.bumperplugs.com/index.ph...;product_id=73

Color matched and looks great filling obvious holes. I say that because with your color, those holes are almost imperceptible. I wouldn’t notice had you not mentioned it in your post, and had to zoom way into see them.

But I’m ordering them today to put on a Space Grey x3 that is on it’s way to me. And had them on my previous 535i as well, they hold up really well.
I'm not a fan of spoilers either. They cross the line between smart and snarky. But if you must, definitely the skinniest one.
Appreciate 1