Twitch Massacre
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8

Garage List
I12 BMW i8  [0.00]
F13 BMW M6  [0.00]
@mjr24 Give it a rest already. Your arguments trying to defer the blame in this shameless situation back to the driver/op are ridiculous and invalidated immediately by the simple fact that BMW offers a feature on this vehicle called "Launch Control" which requires kickdown ("flooring" the accelerator) to function. A manufacturer cannot void your warranty for normal use of the Launch Control feature, just ask Nissan, they know. OP, a five minute conversation with an attorney will open your eyes to the 1,001 ways you can amend this situation. There are countless laws that protect you from this shameless denial of warranty duties by your dealership, specifically the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act. What happened to your car is not normal. I and many others have launched heavily modified M6s with much more power than the drivetrain has been originally designed to support with no issues. What happened here was a freak accident and the dealership is simply trying to defer blame back to you. In any case I would refrain from getting into too many details of the situation here before consulting with my attorney. At this moment the less you reveal, the stronger your hand against your dealer
Coming Soon:
2016 BMW M4 GTS De-Winged and Bagged on 22s
Appreciate 0