View Single Post
      09-19-2015, 06:28 PM   #13
someguy1993
Rep
Drives: _

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjr24 View Post
Come on now. The fact that you can find hundreds of posts on here (meaning M5/M6 board) about a service bulletin and fix for the brake squeal tells you that it's not normal. It's not even an argument so let's just put that to rest.

I'm just telling you that whether a car is on a street or track makes no difference when it comes to stuff like this. Abusive driving is abusive driving to BMW. I'm using the OP's words....not "I accelerated hard" but rather "I accelerated using the full power output of the car" AKA "I floored the f*ck out of it".

So are you saying I am not suppose to "floor" it in 1st or 2nd gear? Please enlighten me with your "non-abusive" driving mumbo-jumbo. Is this guy being serious? This car was engineered to go FAST. An axle that shatters should be covered under warranty. I didn't ABUSE the car, if I did, I want to see DATA that compares my driving characteristics with a standard "non abusive" list of drivers.How the hell else would they determined what abusive driving was and what an "aggressive" load was for the car???? What kind of "legal" official are you...?
Appreciate 2
gab24m314.50