View Single Post
      09-19-2015, 04:55 PM   #6
M6-Coupe
Major General
Rep
Drives: F92 M8

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjr24 View Post
So....you basically just admitted on a public forum that you often drive the car hard. Now you wonder why they denied your claim due to abusive driving?

The fact you weren't putting anyone at risk doesn't make it non-abusive. Track driving would be considered non-abusive in that scenario....and it's well known they aren't going to warranty your repairs for damage caused at a track. Sounds like you were doing the same thing....just not at a track.
Ummm ... you don't drive your M6 hard???
If not , then you are driving "wrong car"... 640 is a great and suit car for you
No offense but if I'm not mistaken, long time ago you were complaining about squealing noise of your M6 right? I mentioned at that time this noise is normal for high performance cars including Ferrari, Lamborghini and even MB AMG (I posted some forum regardless of your SL AMG with no squealing noise)... The point is : IMHO, M cars are designed to be driven hard and to be pushed to their limits... 100% agree with you about driving hard on public roads or streets is highly prohibited, but there is a major difference between track and street. M6 is not a track oriented car (like 911 or GTR) and no one claimed she is, but it's a high performance car and hard acceleration or pushing the car to the limit must not be an issue at all... and again this hard acceleration is different from track stuff...
Gone : 2013 F13 Sakhir Orange M6 -7DCT
Gone: 2013 F13 Alpine White 650i -ZF8
Appreciate 0