Captain
American Samoa
Rep
Drives: f06 640i GC. E82 N54 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjasonSU View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsocold View Post
thankful to hear the 650 has lots of problems so i can sleep better at night, i wanted it so badly over my 640 and i could have gotten it so easily for about 1-2k price difference if that..( CPO'd ) so i forced myself to a 640i since i have a n54 135i i knew what the n55 was about.
If i know i'm settling rather than stretching, that keeps me up at night.
It was more than that being that i had a car that was much faster than a 650i (135i n54) with the f06 i saw the v8 as just a poor choice to make on a cpo vehicle. Although i paid nearly 5k for a top of the line warranty anyway ( im covered till 6 yr and 150k miles). I also knew the 640 will be an easier sell later on and it will probably be worth more than a similar year spec'd 650i down the road that and paired with the fact that i wanted it for a daily with xdrive for the winter so i can baby my 1 more and build it to be even more raw'r. But ofcourse im a sucker for high powerd cars so i wanted the 650 but then im
more of a screw the 650 kinda guy i much rather just get the m6 for all that if im going in mine as well go all the way.. So i made the smart choice and to be honest i dont regret it yet lol. But who cares I will sell it down the road and get an m8 gran coupe next.

On a side note 6 months with my cpo 2015 f06 640i and this is what has been done by the dealer:
1. Front driver window regulator
2. A/c condensor replaced due to leak
3. Both drivers side door handles replaced due to comfort access acting up
4.Drivers seat leather seat bottom sue to tear
5. A/c radio panel complained to selling dealer about it being worn alot and they bit and replaced it
6. Rear side window shade replaced
7. Front left tie rod
8 Front lower control arm bushings
u
Appreciate 0