Captain
American Samoa
Rep
Drives: f06 640i GC. E82 N54 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdog2964 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsocold View Post
I was mentioning that to display that my car gets every tiny thing it needs since I only pay A 100 dollar copay but that warranty expired last week on my 2015

I have like 4-5 reciepts all over 5k

Last week my seat rail on the driver seat was sorta moving left and right the most tiniest bit and insurance paid no questions asked costed m along with expansion tank and oil pan gasket to the tune of 8450$.

They have done my idrive knob center armrest when one door would not pop open when you pressed the armrest button

Plenty more stuff but you get the point I purchased a cna warranty that was literally bumper to bumper and it really really paid off in so many ways at a point when you hit 80k miles you notice how much little shit and all types of stuff break having a warranty bumper to bumper until 6 years 155k miles whichever comes first really makes having bmw repair techs 100 dollar a copay away a blessing cuz boy oh boy does the 6 really cost with ever service visit
Can you tell me who you bought that warrant through? They dont seem to sell direct to consumer.
thx
They do not it sucks since you need to purchase it directly after buying the car when you are in the finance room. They are called CNA my 6 was certified which i believe was also a requirement to be able to buy their coverage even my advisor said he cannot believe how amazing they are to deal with and not reject stuff and make it difficult. I paid 3900 for the coverage and 2600 for CNA wheel coverage but the bumper to bumper one came to an end so now i will deal with stuff myself to get things done as oem'ly and cheaply as possible.
Appreciate 0