Thread: Firearms
View Single Post
      02-01-2022, 01:03 PM   #5729
Rhidium
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW X3

This year so far hasn't been going smooth.
Picked up a KH9-SD pistol (1 of 400 imported into the US): the trigger mechanism dead. Sent it back to B&T. Likely trigger mechanism was assembled incorrectly.

Water Heater leaked. Caught it early but it flooded a section of the garage.. found one of my MG's was sitting on cardboard.. but fortunately it didn't soak into the stock. It just surface rusted the steel buttplate which I fixed already. Couple of Suomi parts kits cardboard boxes got on side soaked.. fortunately the stocks didn't get damage. It did absorb some water, but not bad.

A friend drops my Thompson drum, fully loaded, and dents it. Fortunately it still runs great.. but annoying. Fortunately it was one of my cheap ones so I'm not super mad at him.

My BMW X3 probably had a hobo go into it due to the stupid back trunk opening up. A known issue with X3.. caught my trunk open 3 times so far since I've own it. It has to deal with FOB.. easy to mash the buttons. Found some gunk on the back seat right after the incident. A good guy closed the trunk for me who told the restaurant owner.. who I was friends with.. so I found out about it. Ugh.

Well it can't get any more worse right?
Appreciate 0