spazzyfry123
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Here and There

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
You're in the medical field I believe?

My daughter had a job before she graduated here in Spartanburg and an offer with Prisma Health in Greenville.

She picked Spartanburg as Greenville can get busy to get into during working hours.....well before the virus. Plus they are finally upgrading the interstate to free up congestion.

Plus a lot of people live in between and commute as BMW is in the middle.

She actually had plans to move to NC as she was accepted into Duke's graduate program....but now that's up in the air.
Yep! I’m regional, so I’ll be in a lot of different hospitals. Not the “typical” commute, so I’m interested in a central location that I want to live in and be near things I want (mountains, good roads, water, outdoorsy stuff, and can get to the best race tracks - didn’t realize how spoiled I was being so close to Road Atlanta in the past). We’ve been talking of East Tennessee for a long time (Johnson City area) because it checks so many boxes, isn’t outlandishly expensive, and we’ve become keen to no income taxes

Best of luck to your daughter. Despite the situation, Duke only makes money if they have students. They’re a bright bunch; they’ll come up with an alternative way to take her money.
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8208.00