Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 435i

Quote:
Originally Posted by unluky View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Humdizzle View Post
i was just about to say bearded dragon. i think they are pretty low maintenance. although the tank does need to be cleaned.

i'm a cat person. extremely low maintenance. no need for walks, baths, rushing home in the middle of a work day to let them use the bathroom. shelter cat might be difficult if its used to being outdoors. ours was like that, so we eventually let him out to do his thing. kind of a pain to let him in and out but he at least used the bathroom outside 100% and was on somewhat of a schedule. The one downside to cats is the claws... they might rip up your furniture.

if you're in a rural area you could also consider just leaving food in the backyard. thats what my mom does. every time i go over there you might see a deer, racoon family, or turkeys chowing down. fun to watch.

LOL - "One Downside"? I think cats have a TON of downsides - even though your comments on ease of care are spot on. My GF had some when I met her and they were horrible.

Can't leave ANYTHING on a counter.
Hair EVERYWHERE.
Wake you up every GD night multiple times.
Knock anything and everything off tables, etc.
Can't keep them out of/off anything.
Aforementioned claws on everything.
Hers clawed at any closed door - no matter who was in the room.

I refused to spend more than a nite or 2 in a row there as I would get so pissed at them constantly waking us up, I could not even sleep. She finally found a crazy cat lady who wanted them and they are annoying someone else now. I will NEVER live in a house with cats - ever.
Haha. We have two male Main coons and one used to like to "campaign" at night. Thankfully he grew out of it. As for knocking things off countertops? Well ya. Thug life through and through. lol.

435i, MPPK, MPE, M-Sport Line
Appreciate 3
Esteban43196.00
unluky7502.50