Thread: Wheel fitment
View Single Post
      04-06-2019, 10:12 AM   #2
Qsilver7
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F06 650ix GC / F15 X5 50i

Not enough information to give you a good answer.

Are these after market wheels? If yes, then what brand (perhaps someone will recognize the name and know)...and what are the wheel's bolt pattern & hub size? What size tires are you going to be running on this staggered wheel set-up?

You can run lower offset wheels (like you've posted)...but again, not having any other information...we don't know if these wheels will fit over the f06 GC's brakes.

The F06 GC's wheels original wheel offset range is slightly higher...so the offsets you've given will have more "poke" (will stick further out toward the fender)...so you're tire size will have an affect on this, too.

Here's a link to a wheel/tire size calculator that can give you some idea of how much "poke" and "inset" (toward suspension parts) a "new" wheel/tire combo will have vs your original set-up...compare the original wheel/tire specs for the front axle with that of the new set-up...and do the same for the rear axle...it should help you make your decision: www.willtheyfit.com

Good luck.

Become a BMW CCA member! Click HERE to join and feel free to use my BMW CCA member #191509 as a referral.
Appreciate 0