Rep
Drives: 2015 F06 M6

Quote:
Originally Posted by kong24680 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whipple View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetZF82 View Post
I might try the burble tune spring/summer time. I'm going to more than likely do the downpipes then.

I have heard mixed reviews about the burble tune. It's very popular and I think meisterschaft gtc + downpipes and burble would sound nuts.
I heard the Eisenmann race full exhaust in person and it was incredible I wanted that setup right then and there, I'm sure the GTC sounds similar, for a car that sounds meh in stock form a aftermarket exhaust completely transforms them

I really like the Burble myself but only minimal , I'm not looking for that crazy excessive pops and bangs all the time I think that would get annoying , just some nice crackle after WOT, having something to switch between tunes would be ideal
My buddy who I purchased the e-race system from purchased the meisterschaft GTC after. E-race is more high pitched, while the GTC has more low-down rumble. Surprising how different the systems sound. The electronic valves on the GTC are super nice too. I'm planning on eventually welding in some electronic valves in my e-race down the road.
I went with the valve control. They said it will ship in 5-10 business days from yesterday. Very excited.
Appreciate 0