View Single Post
      11-02-2018, 01:38 PM   #27
brad850csi
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 16 F13 M6 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Ace View Post
more or less same problems in major metro areas in US as well. The home I live in was worth about $600k back during the recession 10 years ago. Today with upgrades, it's worth twice at $1.2m.

Back on topic...I'm loving the M Performance diffuser. I'm thinking about buy one now. The thing is, the GC diffuser is already a very slick piece of carbon fiber. I just have a preference for the finned look:

Yeah I figured it’d be the same everywhere. Of course the hopeless government we have attempting to run the place blames the last one for providing growth and locking out 25 year old students from buying a house. Meanwhile they are buying a bunch of houses that were already being built by developers and selling them at $650k pretending that the young and lower social groups will be able to buy them when it really is a subsidy for people that are already quite comfortable.

To the diffuser - yes I agree the best one is this one. The aftermarket ones are too aggressive for me.

I find it interesting that BMW didn’t put the lip onto the GC trunk but put the GC specific diffuser on. The only thing I can think of is the GC has a small lip where the centre brake light is, maybe the rear lip is less effective due to the shape of the light panel
Appreciate 0