View Single Post
      01-03-2018, 01:39 PM   #163
F1nchy
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW M6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBavarian View Post
thanks for the kind words no worries about the help, the side vents are a tough call they are expensive but the carbon does add an extra element and matches the interior and roof carbon some more pics as the others were quite small.

With your warranty renewal was your quote from BMW or an aftermarket company and do you know what the stipulation are to get a BMW warranty extension (ie serviced at a main dealer, minimal mods)?

Yeah I like them and they suit the car very well I may do a few other things before that mod,

My quote was from bmw itself just put my reg in and miles and that’s what I was quoted, at bmw it says it’s not aloud to be modded doesn’t say like carbon parts or anything I think mechanically wise like remap exhaust downpipes it says it all on the terms and conditions but there is like 50 pages to read and I am not doing that lol take a look maybe your more patient lol

New pictures up close they do look good, how much was the shipping etc etc from IND as I done a wish list and the cheapest shipping was like $700
Appreciate 0