Awesome, good for you!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 16HC View Post
Alright!!!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewmr View Post
In two weeks we discover she is a stanch Max fan and can't stand Hammy....
Good sir, this is the 1st question I asked once we went through familial backgrounds to make certain we aren't cousins. Yes. I'm serious.

She is a proud supporter of Sir Lewis Hamilton. Can't wait for Austin. She's never been to an F1 race. Paddock Club all the way!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
See, I was still in the gender reassignment discovery camp, and I'm not saying I've abandoned that theory yet either, but you do bring up a plausible alternative.

Either way, I think we're both of the same mind that when something is too good to be true....

Though I honestly wish MK luck and hope he found someone truly special, I'm just jaded from reading everyone's dating experiences and feel like the dating pool must really be terrible.
Thomas, is that you?
She is actually what I prayed for and had to filter past a few bogeys and pretenders to get to her.

It's to the point that we are making familial introductions when she arrives on May 1st. I've only introduced 3 people to my family in my entire life. My ex-wife. My first college sweetheart and someone I dated for about 13 or so months in 2017/2018. That's 3 people in about 38 years. That should provide you with a glimpse of how special she is to me.

Thanks for the kind wishes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewmr View Post
And I as well, hope him all the best.

Can't really comment on the dating CESSpool.... I found my unicorn a while back, so they are out there.
FTFY...
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 3
cmyx6go15689.50
Joekerr7929.00