View Single Post
      01-03-2021, 05:00 PM   #4
JC04
Private
Rep
Drives: MX

4s is a summer tire. You don't drive summer tires under 40F because the compound will get hard like a hockey puck; therefore, no traction. Go to tirerack.com to read more about it if you want more info.

You can do all session if you want just not as good in the summer and not good at all in the winter. It's a middle of the road tire. It's usually for economy cars.

If you want to run this car in the winter, you'll need performance winter tires. All session tires will not cut it when snow is on the ground.

This car requires dedicated summer tires for the summer, and winter tires for the winter if you want the car performs like it's designed.

I live in MN and NY's winter is somewhat similar to MN. I have 4s tires for summer and Michelin Pilot Alpin PA4 N-Spec for winter. Michelin Pilot Alpin PA4 N-Spec is currently the best performance Winter tires you can buy.

I wouldn't run all seasonal/summer tires in the winter on this car and I drive rear wheel drive cars for 15 years in MN. I saw so many accidents because people don't have proper tires for the winter.

Last edited by JC04; 01-03-2021 at 05:14 PM..
Appreciate 1
bake601.50