05-06-2019, 02:47 PM   #70
Xx__xs
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: m6

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalM6GC View Post
There is definitely something wrong with the way your car is running and I would not run it on the tune, bring it back to stock for the time being. The power lines on the dyno don't look good, should be a smooth curve. Also the bottom of the sheet is being measured in speed and should be showing RPM, your car is actually making around 10whp less due to the view settings on the sheet that is being shown. It may not be a tuning issue, there may be something wrong with your car like spark plugs, coils, fuel filter, etc. something doesn't look right and it would be a massive waste of money if you went with say DME tuning and got the same results, something is holding the car back. Mission Performance is a Tuner not a mechanic and there is a difference. When another tuner messed up the tune on my car I went to Alex and he tuned my car to perfection and it's been running stage 2 strong for over a year and no one has posted negative results from them before so I would think this is a mechanical issue more than it is a tuning issue.
well SA smoothing is off and everything is uncorrected.

i recently changed my spark plugs to what alex specified. fuel filter is brand new. coils im not sure. but ya im flashing to stock. car overall feels healthy. just not the power that was advertised.

what is your stage 2 dyno like. i honestly do not expect any mechanical issue from the car. theres no codes. no symptoms of an issue. no weird noises.
Appreciate 1
M6DYS17.50