View Single Post
      04-19-2021, 12:52 AM   #133
AmuroRay
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Finishing 2nd, passing 7 cars after the restart and still leading the championship. Pretty damn well if I say.

And he still has more rain wins than VER has wins, period.
Haven’t you heard - passing 7 of the best drivers in the best cars is "pure luck" when Sir Lewis does it, and "skill" whenever anyone else does.
At this point, I’m just going to be honest and call it veiled racism. Luck is just another term they use because they refuse to give him credit for his skill.

Same way people talk about Black and White QBs. If they are white, it’s intelligence, Football IQ, and great leadership. And if they are black, it’s raw athleticism, and they look for the coach as a father figure for guidance.It’s amazing that people praise Lando, when in his second year at McLaren, Lewis was winning and not celebrating essentially last (podium) place. Today Sir Lewis passed 7 cars, and found himself in second place with supposedly the ‘fastest car’ on the grid. For comparison, Bottas in this same car struggled against a Williams.

I can’t wait for Sir Lewis to drag is balls all across the podium this year as he collects another WDC, and everyone has to come up with an excuse for the next great white hope.

***k F1 and it’s fans.

Last edited by AmuroRay; 04-19-2021 at 11:13 AM..
Appreciate 3
MKSixer34173.50
Bartledoo2691.50
Steeler2427.50