2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
My friend please listen ...

Chapter HAM :

Of course we know . It shows that the greatest will shine sooner or later
anyway !
And of course we know that HAM can drive a car ! That's why he's 7ewis and one of the fastest and greatest ever !
But It's for sure he has the car to do it , where would he be in the poor Williams ?

@quote.Lewis.Hamilton => "I would still be a one-time world champion if I stayed at McLaren"
Check #Russell ! From where did he came and what he suddenly showed us in the Sakhir Grand Prix in Bahrain was unseen
It's pretty simple #Russell had suddenly the Merc power , and the power he showed in a great way ...
Honestly I still feel bad , from what happened that day because George is really a nice guy !
George would win many races the Merc !
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter MAX :

Spain 2016 !!!
MAX makes his Red Bull debut in Spain-Barcelona !
And BOOM we are having a race winner ! He is the youngest race winner in the F1 history ever !
Check the Guinness book of World Records ! => https://www.discoverbenelux.com/max-...-f1-superstar/
The name is Max ! MAX Verstappen ...
Who the F@ck is that ???

Well my friend , meanwhile the world knows who he is ..With his 42 podiums and 10 race victories !
This while a black car , the fastest car of the decade is ! And the driver is a multi-World Champion...
The Mercedes humiliates the other teams !!! It Isn't funny anymore !
But the kid beats regularly the fastest car of the decade anyway . If not ? He runs on the podium anyway !
And MAX is the only driver who can do it ! Let us not forget that given !
I know MAX . I saw him driving . By this I know why HAM is afraid for him ..
MAX is in HAM's head and MAX knows it ...
Champions my friend ! "BOTH" MAX an HAM are True Champion drivers !!!

Hope you are well ...Cheers my friend !
I appreciate much of what your are saying, my good friend. The truth is Max is a promising driver but not a champion.

He MAY become a champion one day, but he is only an equal to Sir Lewis, in the emotion of his fans.

Cheers, my good friend!
MK
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 3
Bongoxxx804.00
See5449.00