View Single Post
      04-12-2020, 03:18 PM   #122
BmwF06Ireland
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Bmw f06

Quote:
Originally Posted by alehax View Post
The door cards come off easy (2 screws passenger side, one driver side + retaining clips). Take off the screws first and start in the corner by the mirror going down and around (pull the door card from the window sill last). After there are two clips hidden in the middle of the door (driver side two and one for passenger side). Juggle the door front and back until the clips are released and disconnect the cables (if you wish, otherwise prop the door on a small chair as I did). There are about 5 screws for the trim at the back of the panel (see photos where they roughly are). All these steps are the easier part, as Hugo_Nz said there is a clip under the window control (passenger side) which I had no clue is there and just forced it out. I broke a few clips in the process but the trim is held by 5 screws and is held securely when you screw it back. To be honest I went in full dismantling mode and had no clue how to take it off, just took my time. I will do the back trim next week and I will take photos and post here...
No way in hell i am going to try that

Will try and wrap it from.outside somehow

What about the wing chrome.trim, is that easy ?
Appreciate 0