View Single Post
      05-31-2021, 08:19 AM   #26
Petlizard
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: C63 BS; LC500; F Pace SVR; P8

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
Lexus fanboy here and love these cars. I looked at one at the Lexus dealer the last time I had the car in the shop. Absolutely stunning design. The power plant I hear is underwhelming. The guy at the dealership, that was talking to me about the one they had on the showroom floor, was telling me about a channel on youtube where they race higher end modern cars against each other. He stated that the guy that drove the LC said it was the slowest $100k car he's ever driven. Also said it was his favorite out of all the cars that he has driven.

Currently on my second IS 350. Traded the E93 for it 2 years ago. Not the fastest car on the road by any stretch, but after 80mph; with that 8 speed tranny, it really comes to life at that speed. 80 to 125-130mph super quick. 0-60 range is shite, but I'm also not drag racing it. I can only imagine the V8 with a 10 speed tranny.

Congrats on the buy. Enjoy!
I agree that the car makes no sense on paper in terms of specs and performance numbers. But then I go and drove the thing and couldn't get it out of my head. The emotional connection and experience is something that's difficult to describe but easy to get once you drive one. And yes, the 10 speed is quite sharp.
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13154.00
Tuxedo1409.00