View Single Post
      05-28-2020, 10:41 AM   #16
RagtagXMASTER
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 M6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whipple View Post
LOL ,the oil does look like crap coming out,I was using Liquimoly in the blue bottle and switched to Molygen,I changed the regular Liquimoly between 600-800 miles on it and when I removed it I was shocked to see how dark brown almost black it was
Right then and there I told myself this engine kills oil it must be changed at earlier intervals,15000 miles LMAO yeah if you want it to blowup.
I dont think it matters what oil you put in there its gonna beat it up pretty quick,
I read some people that live in Germany say Liquimoly is Germanys best oil its been around a very long time
I use to use the Same blue bottle, the leichlauf. switched over to the moly too.

I agree the oil needs to be changed more often. it just kills it. Im hoping the redline 5W-50 comes out brownish, not black. BMW has made a great serviceable car, do your oil at 15k miles, at 70k miles you need a fresh engine!

I do agree its not so much about the oil, but the intervals, but would like to know the differences if any like many others with the redline