Thread: Fake Badges
View Single Post
      09-11-2019, 10:25 PM   #3246
Kalzone
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3 E92 2013 ZCP// 325xi 04

When I see this, I feel like it's stolen valor. (Stolen Valor) is where someone a civilian wears a Military uniform and pretends they served.

So I feel pity for the people that put these fake badges on their car/SUV to feel like they have something "cooler" or nicer. Problem is people think that having this certain badge person will make them a better person for having a car that is of a certain model or to impress people we don't care about with the things we have. Once people that do this sorta thing, realize this, they will be a much happier person.

So be proud of what you have and don't try and pretend to have something you don't for whatever reason it might be is what I want to tell them.

If you want something work towards it. I've only recently bought my first M3 and I've wanted one for 15 years. I bought a 7 yr old used 3 series e46 and I was happy with that for nearly 8 years now. Not once was I trying to pretend I had an M3 even though I dreamed of having as a kid and just loved the aggressive look it had even bone stock.
Appreciate 0