04-14-2021, 12:18 PM   #8646
TiMSport
Banned
Ukraine
Rep
Drives: '21 M340i xDrive, '17 Audi S3

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
Eh, I see the true M owners point, but if it came from the factory; it's acceptable in my opinion.

I de-badge everything I buy. Not that my car is super fast, but people here think that I de-badged because my car is a IS 250, it is not; it's a 350. So automatically they want to race me between red lights. Most get pissed when they get their asses handed to them.
I do too, to an extent. Newer cars have certainly added badges. At least they didn't put one on the front of the car believe it or not. I love the clean look of this honestly speaking. I at least spec'd it out the exact way I wanted it from the factory (more legit?) and some of the add-ons at least make it somewhat unique. I don't think there's another car built exactly the way mine was which is neat, at least in the US. Metallic white on black has always been my fave.

I have to admit I do like the M marked calipers, especially on the optional High Performance Tire and Cooling package I got. Fuck me if I'm gonna drive on lousy run flats. Has a larger front rotor and caliper and blended with the jet black wheels is a look I really like.

Funny about the IS. Don't you love handing out the beatings to unsuspecting fools? Speaking of which, I see tons of people driving them and they have badges in tact including the 250 and they always want to race it seems, whether I'm in my Audi or especially the Bimmer. The only real regret I might have about this car is it attracts a lot of douchebaggery. F'n Corollas and Sentras wanna go even. Give me a g'dam break.

Now I did get the M marked keyfob. Maybe I should wear it around my neck? LOL.
Attached Images

Appreciate 5
King Rudi13154.00
Buug95917439.50
nyalpine907433.00
S1nner126.00