View Single Post
      02-25-2021, 06:25 AM   #8136
ASAP
Major General
Rep
Drives: '23 X3 M40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebekahb View Post
It's kind of like a lot of things in today's times. We have so much at our fingertips and everything's right in front of you. The options are free flowing. If I just do one more maybe he/she will be the one (not saying anyone should settle). The problem is that mindset never leads to fulfillment. You'll always be searching.

It reminds me of shopping. I go online and scroll and scroll. I find something I like and then my mind says shit, what if I like something better 2 pages over and I don't go see. Next thing you know I've gone 10 pages because I thought I would miss something but I end up back at the item I liked early on.
You shouldn't need to be with someone you don't want to be... that's a terrible idea... however you do need to "settle"... that's how marriage works or frankyl any relationship lol

[QUOTE=Lady Jane;27272982]
Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post

Stop paying for everything. You were probably a victim of a free loader. As soon as they hear the word 'commitment', they disappear.

Nothing wrong with just dating. Not every woman wants to get married, have babies, do your laundry and cooking and be a mink in the bedroom, even if they are not in the mood.

If you have followed this thread from the beginning you will have read my views on the subject.

Cheers,Attachment 2536896
When you say "just dating"... i hope you don't think I meet up with girls to just kick it with them lol... I have quite a few friends and not really interested in any buddies or just chillin.
Appreciate 2
M5Rick60060.50