Major General
Rep
Drives: '23 X3 M40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiveohwblow View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASAP View Post
So... real weird scenario here if anyone can chime in-

Went on 5 dates with a girl, both had a great time... even both parties confirmed it.

I always paid for everything... Saw her Saturday... hung out until late and again both confirmed a good time... i noticed however that I hadn't heard anything from her for a few days after... seemed weird considering we saw each other 5 times and she always wanted to hang out again.

Today I text her a little more seriously... and simply say what is this between us because i find it odd I haven't heard anything from you... the response i get is you're a great guy and i've had a great time and you deserve honesty but I can't commit...

LOL WTF...

You mean, you couldn't tell me this the 2nd time or even after the 1st? But whenever I wanted to see you, you did too and I made my intentions clear from the get go... you suddenly realize this?

Alright... some give me thoughts here-

Was she looking to just have a good time?
Dating others? (this is my thought... again apps give to many options so this is my thought)
Completely confused?
To me she was playing the field, a better (to her) player came along. You went from 1 to 2 real quick. Move along, consider it food for thought next time you’re “hanging out.”
Cold hard truth and honestly that's why all of these apps are useless... all the women think of is who is the next guy and how much better he could be...

Before you know it, they are 40 single, wondering what happened...