02-24-2021, 07:52 PM   #8124
ASAP
Major General
Rep
Drives: '23 X3 M40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
Yes, yes, and yes.

1- dating for most women is to have fun while actively comparing you to other dudes. By the 5th date most men would basically be getting ready to lock her in. I know I would, at least. If I've gone on 5 dates with someone I'd start phasing others out. From chick friends though I've heard there's a long "decision process", if any, until they start phasing other guys out.

2- Completely confused sounds about right. The "in" thing right now is to have commitment issues. My gf's 19 year old cousin thinks she has "commitment issues" because she can't even finish a movie without getting distracted. ADHD is being perceived as commitment issues, basically.

3- This is a bit of a hot-ish take, and kinda a reply to the other guys above as well; why do you guys pay for everything? Obviously there's an age difference between me and most here, but I learned quickly to NEVER EVER pay for both on the first date.

Also, lastly - did you guys just go on 5 dates with no "action" at the end? I know I've lost a few girls because I didn't invite them back or barely gave a kiss. She may have taken that as a sign that you're not interested - ask me how I know
all good thoughts man... as far as paying... imho it def should happen on the 1st date but does not need to after the 1st.
Appreciate 1