Switzerland
Rep
Drives: i8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachbar View Post
So, I finished my stairs.
I am not trying to be mean here, but I do have to ask - did you design that to be some sort of sobriety test for guests coming down the stairs?

I mean, not only do they need to follow the curvature, but just as they're getting used to the two panel depth of each stair and are probably feeling quite confident in themselves, I see you made the last step to be a 4 panel depth, which brings me back to the sobriety test theory...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachbar View Post
So, I finished my stairs.
I am not trying to be mean here, but I do have to ask - did you design that to be some sort of sobriety test for guests coming down the stairs?

I mean, not only do they need to follow the curvature, but just as they're getting used to the two panel depth of each stair and are probably feeling quite confident in themselves, I see you made the last step to be a 4 panel depth, which brings me back to the sobriety test theory...
No, not for guests. Just for me. But the ladt one couldn't be made the same hight. Or If I did, then the new ladt one would've been a half one. So, not better at all. Btw. The curve is really essy to walk and it looks cool, in my opinion.
Appreciate 0