05-11-2024, 05:01 AM   #1
Mani59
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F32 435i Luxury & G26 i4 35

Touring the world's largest BMW dealership - BMW Abu Dhabi Motors

BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com
A couple of weeks ago, I had a behind the scenes tour of the world's largest BMW dealership; BMW Abu Dhabi Motors.

It truly is an amazing place with many things that are unique to this centre and not seen in other BMW centres around the world. It is all run by a fantastic team of people.

So here are some of the photos from the areas which I could photograph. Not photographed is the huge BMW service and bodyshop areas. Showing how busy they were, every single service bay had a BMW on it; there must have been at least 30-40 service bays.

I hope you enjoy the photos.

Trees are a big feature of the centre which you will see dotted around the new car presentation area.

Awesome artwork on show displaying BMW's heritage.

They also have a "sold" Jeff Koons M850i on display. The owner has their car displayed in the centre.

New car handover area:

I really like the technical display they have on show of several BMW components:

As a BMW Miniature collector, it was great to see the centre have several on display.

The BMW Premium Selection (used) car area. The 7 Series is the biggest selling model for the centre.

BMW Motorrad is also in the centre:

Yes, they have a games room with a full setup!

The launch theatre room for new models.

Rolls Royce is also presented in the centre:

Whilst a relationship sadly no longer exists between BMW and McLaren, a McLaren centre is also located here, separated by a wall from the main BMW centre.

More impressive art work:

Visit my (mainly) BMW gallery http://jetone.co.uk and BMW miniature model collection http://bmw-miniatures.co.uk
Appreciate 71