Private
Rep
Drives: 2017 F13 6MT

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 700.00

Item Interest
Hello everyone,

Up for sale are 5 aFe Carbon Fiber engine covers product #79-13001. These were discontinued and are brand new, never opened in box still. Exactly how you would receive them from aFe. I do have my receipt for the purchase transaction.

These were purchased a while ago when aFe was running a sale. I had been searching for these for quite sometime and came up on the sale luckily. I was almost going to pull the trigger on some Alibaba ones but luckily didn’t lol.

I purchased about 10 of these for some guys local and out of state. I have 5 of these that are brand new, never opened and are for sale. If you are buying and would like me to inspect the cover before shipping please let me know, I have no problem with doing that. Otherwise I will ship them unopened and as-is.

I’m selling these at $700 each. Only PayPal transactions with goods and services. Buyer cover’s shipping, I will cover PayPal fees.

Please feel free to PM me with any questions, can get plenty of more pictures if you are a serious buyer. Photos have been tagged with my screen name for reference and legitness.

No hardware is included with any of the pieces. You must reuse your old grommets and ///M logo from the engine cover you have on now. Very easy to remove those pieces.

I also have a Racing Dynamics carbon fiber engine cover as well. This is brand new and never used. Only opened and taken out of the box. I’m selling this one piece at $500 shipped. Again, buyer covers shipping, I will cover PayPal fee’s.

Cheers

Attached Images

Last edited by jimmy_F82; 04-07-2024 at 03:13 PM..
Appreciate 0