rebekahb
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 M50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by flybigjet View Post
Off the top of my head (in no order)?

Relic.

Pfifer Pavitt (a personal favorite of my wife and I- we like their "Date Night" Sauv Blanc and their Reserve Sparkling— made by hand in small lots)

Outpost (good luck on that one— pre-visit correspondence is required),

Pine Ridge (although they've changed their visit/tasting policy and I don't know what it is at present).

Hall.

I'd avoid the "Big" names— Mondavi, V. Sattui (although their deli is great), etc. Aim for the smaller, lower production wineries (which are getting a LOT harder to find as everyone's being bought out by Corporations, Inc.)

R.
Im going to check out the other ones you mentioned. Im on the waiting list for Pine Ridge so if we get in I’ll update you on how it goes. Thanks!

Yeah, not interested in the big name places and hate that so much is being bought out by the big guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickFLM4 View Post
I believe Realm Cellars has re-opened to the public so I would make sure that was on my list if going. Otherwise, agree with Esteban on consulting with hubbahubba or checking out his posts and pictures in the Wine thread. Lots of great places to visit.

I’m checking out Realm Cellars now, thanks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DubaiRich View Post
For a smaller, more intimate setting, try Davies Winery (Schramsberg) in St. Helena. Great Cabs and Pinots...along with bubbles.

https://www.daviesvineyards.com/

I’ve got that on my list and seeing if I can get in because I do like Schramaberg. Thanks!
Appreciate 1
RickFLM411000.00