View Single Post
      08-16-2023, 07:17 PM   #2
TinCanSailor
Fueled by Recycled Dinosaurs!
Rep
Drives: F06 M6

Garage List
That is terrible. I am sincerely sorry to hear ya had to go through all that pain of troubleshooting and buying new parts. Baffling that they would not even meet you half way on the return or a store credit especially after being a consistent customer. Also, thank you for your service. I'd be interested to hear what branch and what your MOS or NEC is/was.

I have had really good luck with FCPEuro. I have had parts that I had taken out of the package and started to install only to discover they sent the wrong item. Thankfully it was a simple item, a the door lock/soft close assembly. I have had parts arrive late despite paying for expedited shipping as well. On both occasions they were quick to ship the new item, refunded my shipping costs and gave me a store credit as an apology.

I recently bought a Deka clutch pack for my DCT. I am at sea and dealt with the sales folks via live chat and email and I was not impressed with their customer service. I did have questions about a part and seriously hope they provided the right answer.

I found this at the top of my google search after looking to see if other folks have had similar issues.

https://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1519176
2015 F06 M6 Silverstone Metallic II, Individual Full Leather, B&O, Night Vis, CCB, RKAutowerks (CP Rods/Pistons, DI Cams, CF Intakes, Coated DP's & Billet Diff Brace), InfinityAuto Turbo Inlets, Mishi Oil Cooler, JB4, XHP S3, BM S3
Appreciate 0