08-23-2022, 02:58 PM   #117
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYG View Post
I don't know what you boys are saying but if it's Dutch, I appreciate.
Positive my friend . It's in Dutch , and It's about the Orange army and the drunk en sexual incidents during the race .

Here is a copy and paste from my Dutch post via Google-Translate in English .

Dear Ed ,
I actually understood your post above very well. It was not only the men of the Dutch Orange army , there were certainly also a lot of Orange Belgians ..
I know a Dutch Orange army leader from the company when we have to achieve our ISO standards and ISO Audit, his name is Kees and he has a fantastic personality.
From Kees I always know by mail what actually happened during those drunken incidents and it was Belgians in orange shirts who sat under their skirts and then the Dutch followed of course..
Of course the female victims filed an FIA charge for things that were never supposed to happen there , in other words there have been sexual drunken pawings ...

But according to testimonials, some girls and women were of course very drunk as well..
And there were those special cases who walked around invitingly and defiantly among the men in skirts and tops that were much too short given the festive and drunken circumstances..

But once sober again , then as usual the mood will suddenly turn and a charge will follow !

It should never have happened, hence the anti-alcohol measures in Spa. This means that it is forbidden to bring your own beer or alcohol in order to avoid these drunken and sexual incidents.

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 3
NYG11054.50
DrFerry6734.50
M5Rick61915.50