View Single Post
      10-24-2021, 03:40 PM   #16
Whipple
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M6 Gran Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmyguy88 View Post
Have had my German Auto Werks bracket installed for about 6 months now. I originally purchased it as they are local and I was scared of what would happen if my stock one broke (axles, driveshaft break etc) There is a slight increase in differential noise (if I have the radio on it's non existent) but that is to be expected with a delrin bushing, but from talking to multiple people some have increased noise and some don't. I will be adding an exhaust system soon so I'm sure will no longer hear it. I assume it's related to differential wear. Also there is a clunk into gear from park to drive but again very minimal. I was very happy with the workmanship and their customer support. I installed myself and had a few questions, they were prompt to respond even on a Sunday when they are closed. Overall very happy with the purchase.

Also saw they just posted about a Black Friday Sale right now but you have to contact them to know the price.

Yeah Im very happy with mine too!!

I was gonna post about Black friday sale too but you beat me to it
They also said they have limited stock
2015 M6 Gran Coupe> DME stage 3 tune back end flash>JB4 with Methanol control>Fabworx Catless downpipes>Full Meistershaft GTC exhaust 102mm GB tips>Built motor with Forged Cp Carillo Rods and Pistons > SSP spec X clutch > Stage 1 Pure Turbos>PG front mount intakes>PG charge coolers>Vorsteiner front and rear Carbon diffuser>Auto Tecknic Carbon shift paddles>3D Design aluminum pedals
Appreciate 0