irunalot
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: Porsche Carrera S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles View Post
I knew somehow it was Bottas fault.

“Valtteri stopped a bit too early. This meant the mechanic had to use the wrench at an angle. The awkward angle damaged the wheel nut and we couldn't get the tyre off," said team principal Wolff in conversation with the German Auto, Motor und Sport.

Toto treats Bottas as a second class citizen even when he is running P2. Bottas should write a book on how to control ego and anger - I’d purchase it.
Maybe he should stop racing like a second-class citizen. If its "the car" then he should consistently be outperforming the field with the years he’s had in the car. He is not and if he missed his mark again, Toto as the right to be upset, as any team principal would. Bottas needs to be better. Mercedes as a team also needs to be better. I'm sure everyone will be getting an ear full today as they should. What matters is how they respond, as any top team does make mistakes, but the best teams use it to get better. How many times as Horner thrown driver #2 under the bus when they have trouble driving that car in their first year? He does it weekly if they are not in second.
Appreciate 1
minn1914078.00