01-29-2021, 03:34 PM   #7618
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: A car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
I'm sure you can think of something.

There is some truth to the below joke after all...

"A woman and her girlfriends are staying at a ladies only hotel for the bachelorette party when the male manager of the hotel says: "if you'd like ladies, you may go to each floor, see what they have to offer, and choose your rooms accordingly. Just remember, you can only go up a floor, not back to an old one."

When the get to the first floor the sign says: full of short, fat, unattractive, stupid men. "let's go to the next floor up."

The second floor sign says: Full of short, buff, attractive, dumb men. "let's go to the next floor".

The third floor sign says: full of tall, unattractive, smart men. "Let's see what's on the next floor" the bride to be says.

On the fourth floor the sign read: full of tall, attractive, smart men for all your personal desires. The ladies decide they want to stay on the fourth floor until they see that the elevator will take them to a fifth floor. "Let's see what kind of hunky men are on the fifth floor".

The fifth floor sign reads: this hotel proves that no matter what the circumstances, women are never satisfied with what's in front of them."
HA! I would have stayed on the 4th floor, unless the sign to the 5th floor included dogs.

I'm pretty content right now. He's ridiculously good looking, total gentleman, clearly established, good career, has dogs (and chickens lol), 6'0", southern accent, not balding. I'm not looking for anything else. Already deleted bumble! Just hoping for date #10 once I move there in a week.

Last edited by Sara; 01-29-2021 at 03:41 PM..
Appreciate 0