Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara504 View Post
Height is very important. You must be a certain height to ride this ride.

No but seriously, I only swipe right on guys who are taller than me in heels. I'm shallow.....and wonder why I'm single.
Used to joke about how I'd never date short girls because "I can't do that to my kids".

Current gf is 5'9 and I was right on that decision, tall girls are awesome

Quote:
What's the worst tinder/bumble/hinge date you've ever been on?
Took me 23 minutes to get out of it, went to a coffee shop where my buddy worked. At the end as I'm walking out after not even hugging the date girl I tell my friend "that was a horrible date" and she responded "what that was a date?"

Quote:

We get into the restaurant and the conversation is not great. I'm not into him. He has more botox in his face than I do. It's barely November and the restaurant still has Halloween decorations up. He looks at the wall with cobwebs and looks at me and winks. I didn't catch the reference so then he states "Should we take care of your cobwebs" meaning my lack of sex would make my vagina a cobweb. HOW FUCKING RUDE?!!
im sorry but that's hilarious

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
I still don't get who touches someone at the beginning of a first date like that. Probably one of those guys who says "if you're an asshole to women they like you more". Except he's misunderstanding the difference between being a flirty, funny guy who challenges women mentally versus an actual asshole who assaults people.
"Be a dick, not an asshole." If a girl calls you a dick 99% chance she's picking up on you being playful but if you're labeled an asshole it's game over, time to call the boys and share anti-women sentiments over drinks
Appreciate 2
MKSixer34192.50
King Rudi13164.00