View Single Post
      11-17-2020, 05:09 AM   #439
thebmw
Post Advisor
Rep
Drives: More Manuals than Automatics

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbNO View Post
You guys here at Bimmerpost are even more conservative than my 70+ parents. God forbid that BMW makes a car that doesn't look like an E39

In my opinion the iX is both bold and beautiful. Kudos to BMW for daring to challenge conventions
It has nothing to do with being conservative. It has to do with the fact that this design language is flat out ugly. Cars are reflections of us. It's like clothing. Why would you want clothing that looks disjointed, dysfunctional, and schizophrenic? This busy nonsensical design with huge fake air intakes even though it's an electric car is so idiotic and poser-like. The design cues are not congruent and they make no sense.

Just look at the sketch monkey post that I posted a couple days ago. He describes it in detail. Like I said before, this car looks like a beaver having an orgasm. If that's what you want to wear, more power to you. Maybe you find beavers attractive. The rest of humanity likes to have cars that look classy, sophisticated, sporty, muscular, athletic, and attractive.
Appreciate 7
3erMan153.00
Sassicaia4453.00
ChrisM41669.50
Mavus2040.00
jmack550.00