09-18-2020, 07:31 PM   #19
rajvirrandhawaf10
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 535i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebmw View Post
Normally I don't chime in on other people's classified listings and what they are listing their cars for, but I will here because you've been posting on everyone's listings for a while and haven't bought a car. So maybe you're not serious or you are serious and are looking for some fire sale.

AUCTION pricing for OP's miles in great condition is $42K, which does not account for the fact that his car is pretty much fully loaded.

AUCTION price for a 2017 with his miles is about $60K, again, not accounting for the fact that his car is pretty much fully loaded.

A good private party price would be $45k (for the buyer) but I can see it going for upper 40's (good for the seller). A good private party for a 2017 exactly like his is $60-65K, not $55K! Here's the thing, if it is the car you are looking for, are you seriously going to haggle over a couple thousand dollars. Most of us make that in a day easily.

I'm done here. Just offering free top-level feedback and numbers. OP, GLWS.
I was looking at a 17 frozen white on amaro brown full individual interior. Had comp pkg, night vision, ccbs, and all the other stuff you would find on a loaded car like b/o sound. Car still had a year of factory warranty left and one year cpo on top of that plus one year maintenance package. Had a little higher miles at 29000 but private seller wanted 58k. I was going to buy and had worked everything out with the seller. I had bought a plane ticket to go buy the car in person but I guess the guy needed cash quick as he sold the car to a dealer next day after agreeing to the sale with me. Anyway, thats a close to 160 msrp 2017 car still in warranty for 58k! There might not be deals that good out there right now, but as flying ace stated 55k will get you an lci car. I have to say op has a stunning car but asking too much.
Appreciate 0