Originally Posted by thebmw View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salottox5m View Post
Drop price $10k n you ll get interest

2017 sell for $55k ( loaded)

Not knocking it's a great car just a bit pricey

My 2c

I wish u luck
Normally I don't chime in on other people's classified listings and what they are listing their cars for, but I will here because you've been posting on everyone's listings for a while and haven't bought a car. So maybe you're not serious or you are serious and are looking for some fire sale.

AUCTION pricing for OP's miles in great condition is $42K, which does not account for the fact that his car is pretty much fully loaded.

AUCTION price for a 2017 with his miles is about $60K, again, not accounting for the fact that his car is pretty much fully loaded.

A good private party price would be $45k (for the buyer) but I can see it going for upper 40's (good for the seller). A good private party for a 2017 exactly like his is $60-65K, not $55K! Here's the thing, if it is the car you are looking for, are you seriously going to haggle over a couple thousand dollars. Most of us make that in a day easily.

I'm done here. Just offering free top-level feedback and numbers. OP, GLWS.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebmw View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salottox5m View Post
Drop price $10k n you ll get interest

2017 sell for $55k ( loaded)

Not knocking it's a great car just a bit pricey

My 2c

I wish u luck
Normally I don't chime in on other people's classified listings and what they are listing their cars for, but I will here because you've been posting on everyone's listings for a while and haven't bought a car. So maybe you're not serious or you are serious and are looking for some fire sale.

AUCTION pricing for OP's miles in great condition is $42K, which does not account for the fact that his car is pretty much fully loaded.

AUCTION price for a 2017 with his miles is about $60K, again, not accounting for the fact that his car is pretty much fully loaded.

A good private party price would be $45k (for the buyer) but I can see it going for upper 40's (good for the seller). A good private party for a 2017 exactly like his is $60-65K, not $55K! Here's the thing, if it is the car you are looking for, are you seriously going to haggle over a couple thousand dollars. Most of us make that in a day easily.

I'm done here. Just offering free top-level feedback and numbers. OP, GLWS.

So your agreeing a good private party value would be $45k like I said - but felt the chino in and try to insult me for rest ? I have access to all Mannheim across the state .... as mention his car / color is unique but prices high hence not selling — so I appreciate your long winding way of agreeing with me

I'm a buyer at a fair price ... currently considering a 2014 frozen silver w 22k miles for 47k you can all see online - older but low miles / unique color make the car fair price for a 2014.

I don't chime in any other posts about price - I actually pm'd the seller my 2c as well - I believe original post said bmw offer $49 or 54k - I'd take that and run !!

I love the car / the color / but price is way to high hence reason it hasn't sold! it's not an insult - it's a fact Smh

If u can find 1 2014 in the country that sold that high I'll stand corrected - Beauty in eyes of beholder - just like houses - certain styles appeal to certain individuals but rarely people pay over unless they have that much money — guys buying used m6 GC are doing well but let's be honest not rich or they'd buy new

Ps - plenty of 2017s sell in mid 50s as mentioned - ok if you want to correct me maybe $57 instead of $55

No idea why u tried to attack me but maybe next time it ll work

As stated I love that car / that color combo / miles / at the right price I might be a buyer

I'll post all auction #s tomorrow so everyone can see these cars go down in value just like every other car !

I wish the buyer much luck! And all others don't believe the attempt to insult me by saying I do this all the time I'm in marjet for mgGc or 17x5m - of course has to be fair price bc if I over pay now I just get killed when selling or trading in!

I have 2015 650 gc at Mannheim was 24-27 few months back and dealer offer $21,500!! Not 1 in country was for sale that low & now 1 Mannheim sold that low!

I know cars / mortgages and. Stick to that