cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 X6///M Comp

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
My father had a MB GL450 for a few years (I nicknamed it the hearse) and I can honestly say the Mercedes Benz stigma is even worse than the BMW one, at least around here. He had people intentionally cutting him off in traffic, trying to hit him, etc. It was crazy! He isn't an aggressive driver either. The service was excellent from the dealer though.

He currently drives a Grand Cherokee Trailhawk but plans on going with a Grand Cherokee Overland Summit or X5M next.
The driving feel is more important to me than the styling. I'm not so concerned about the brand stigma, I get that now. I feel BMW has watered down some aspects to cater to the masses. I miss that stiff, tight feel (here comes Now Rudy). I have heard from others that MB is cushier than BMW and their infotainment and nav suck. We'll see. I also hate the electric steering but I guess that is now across all brands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Hey, you'll still be welcome here by me at least. I drive an Audi and haven't had a BMW since 2012 and I'm still here. Just because it is fun. I could be considered an interloper by some.
Ahhh, thank you.