FuriouslyFast
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: Miss Daisy

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
It's worse than you can imagine. It's a toxic environment literally and metaphorically. We bottle vinegar here and the acidic levels here can be insane. Being located in a rural southern town, the mentality of most of the employees is just as toxic.

Outlined in other threads here, some will remember; the "individual" that I share an office with is beyond intolerable. Cheats on her husband with other employees here, constantly spreading rumors about other employees, complete narcissist, etc. There is an entire thread here somewhere about her. I'm the Project Coordinator here and it was requested to have the cameras installed inside the office in order to either a.) catch extracurricular post office hour activities going on inside the office or b.) prevent/discourage said activities. End result, because of someone, who is close to 60 years old who still acts like a teenager, I am now under constant surveillance because I am forced to share an office with her due to office space constraints. Less than desirable environment, but the trade off is that I make decent money and I live less than 10 minutes away. Few employment opportunities offer complete satisfaction. I take the good with the bad. On the other hand, I do truly enjoy my position and what I do. Fact/science based logical thinking applied to capital expenditures is what I do. I make a pretty hard to argue approach when it comes spending our money on continuous improvement, people just suck sometimes.
Hope you're job hunting, though. Gotta be better than that toxicity out there for ya!
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13159.00