View Single Post
      05-05-2018, 10:34 AM   #1
MO_23
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 435i ENZO

BMW M6 13 or 15? or another car

Hey guys,

Currently have a 435i M package tuned with downpipe, ECU flash, Meisterschaft exhaust.. fun car to drive..but been wanting something more for a while..coming up on 3yr ownership in September..

Will not go M4, sound matters a lot to me and it's just horrible with any exhaust.

I've always wanted the M6 my whole life, found a few low mileage (20-30k) for good prices.. should I get a 13 with low miles? If I buy a 15 now, 2years from now it'll be worth 20k less..figured the 13 would take minimal depreciation at it's price point. What are the differences? And of course I would get an aftermarket warranty, which I'm including in my purchase price .

A 13 with low miles is $45k roughly and 15 with same miles is low 60's.

I have also been looking at other brands..but it's hard to leave BMW, we're getting tech, street presence, luxury handling etc.. please feel free to suggest any other car for me..

I do work from home everyday so no commute...daily driving wise, I'm at the gym, or friends on the weekends. If traveling for work typically Uber. Also had a used r8 in mind as depreciation would be minimal as hell since they've bottomed up. Talk to me!!
Appreciate 0