Rep
Drives: People crazy

Garage List
2015 F82 M4  [9.00]
2016 F87 M2  [0.00]
2011 E92 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by David0ff View Post
So I meet this black girl at a bar over the weekend on friday.
Beautiful thing, 28 yrs old, not to thin, big lips, C tits, nice juicy ass, attitude, heels, walk, the whole thing. Something like Rihanna style, Shes also got a brain, pharmacist, so we talk and have some drinks, great convo, exchange numbers and part ways once the joint closed down around 3am.

We get together again on Sat evening for drinks and then we go to her place, bang bang, some time later we emerge and hit the streets to go meet some of her friends at a local lounge.

Once the night is over we go back to her place, at it all night again, great stuff man I mean this chick could fuck. Great experience overall, also where as most black girls seem to have a PH imbalance down there this one is all fresh and a pleasure to eat, made things much more enjoyable.

I head bac to my place for the evening, Sunday at this point, in order to get ready for work and hit the gym.

Ever since I left contact has been rather sparse, feels like I got used, abused and forgotten, which is fine but I wanted to know wtf.

Long story short,I found out from her, that her best friend, which we met on Sat, apparently labeled me as a Racist, hence her avoiding me.

lol, me a racist, Im white btw,

I didn't really ask her how her genius friend came to that irrefutable conclusion and I told her that I dont want to get between her and her best friend and that I had a great time regardless and wished her all the best.

In any case, funny story man.
Despite some of the wording here, rhetorics of cunnilingus and racism are both topical today. I think my response to charges of racism would be "I ate a black pussy ffs, what a white guy have to do?!?"
Appreciate 0