Rep
Drives: Something Italian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASBSECU E93 View Post
@Mr Tonka
1MOREMOD
Axius

no, No, NO!!!!

Pic @ Sunrise from the overlook with the 'Lake' of clouds beneath in the Smokies FTW!! Besides, everyone knows the sun and salt from FL is TURRIBLE for cars!!!

Donkey show makes me UNIQUELY qualified in this instance. Alien mods = immediate disqualification.

I LIVED AT SAID DRAGON for years...you're just a tourist and have no idea where the 'locals' roads begin and end.
The salt in FL stays in the ocean, not on the roads. And look at that, i have a 4.5 car garage and only 3 cars. It's like Peter will have a huge king sized spot to sleep in and he'll have a nice Range Rover Sport to make his own personal bitch. He'll have so much wax on him that the sun's rays won't even be able to penetrate through to his sensitive skin.

Face it, you lose and NC loses with it's so called "mountains" and salt covered, pothole filled, rusty pick up truck driving roads.

Peter yawns at the Dragon and it's tail. Who wants to stay in 2 gear anyway?!?!

That's what he'll be doing in NC Lups, staying in 2nd gear his WHOLE life. WHY would you EVER do that to Peter? Why?!?! Why?!?!?